We’re looking to recruit a Singapore based trade finance consultant with knowledge of trade finance processes in either bak or Trading Company. Spoken French and English, consulting experience, Bachelor in business, usual MS tools.
Global Financial Services Practice, Singapore
Our collaborative culture ensures that—from day one—you will become an integral member of our team, immediately developing your skills and advancing your career while working for leading financial institutions.
As the financial services industry faces the challenges of a new economy and a host of regulatory reforms, our Global Financial Services Practice provides advice to the world’s leading banks, investment and asset managers, consumer finance firms and insurance companies. As part of our team, you will help top-tier financial services firms improve their strategy, governance, operations and information systems. We have unparalleled expertise in these areas, and our deep expertise means we can help our clients respond to an ever-changing business landscape.
Our Corporate & Investment Banking practice is a global practice, with offices, clients and opportunities in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Successful Senior Consultants demonstrate exceptional analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking skills. A Senior Consultant’s roles and responsibilities may include:
- Leading a project or a project work-stream under senior management’s supervision
- Coaching junior consultants on projects
- Performing research and analysis, including conducting client interviews to gather input, synthesizing the findings and formulating an assessment
- Developing and delivering presentations to clients
- Articulating possible scenarios and recommendations
- Formulating, formalizing and implementing proposed solutions
- Developing and enhancing client relationships
- Supporting business and practice development through desktop research, client proposal development, white-paper development and recruiting
- Superior academic performance through top Bachelor’s and/ or MBA programs
- Minimum of five years of experience in consulting or directly in the financial services industry
- Proficient in project management methodologies
- Expertise in at least one sector and function within financial services (i.e. sectors: capital markets, investment banking, Corporate banking, treasury management, payments / functions: project management, strategy, finance, marketing, risk, compliance, portfolio management)
- Highly structured, hypothesis-driven thought process with ability to translate thoughts into verbal, written and graphical arguments
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down processes into logical components and construct clear reasoning and analysis
- Superior desktop tool skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, as well as Visio
- CFA, CPA, Lean, 6 Sigma, PMP or other relevant certification are a plus
Location and Travel
This full-time position is based out of our Singapore office. Senior Consultants are expected to be able to travel up to 80%, if required for specific projects and client needs in the Asia Pacific Region. However, this does vary significantly.